[outages] Fwd: Level3/Centurylink power outage in Cleveland

Dan Abernathy dabernathy at dap.com
Sat Jul 14 18:34:21 EDT 2018

We had some services in Canada impacted by this. They  told us everything was fine a couple of hours ago, and that restart of on-premise equipment might be required to fully restore service,  but that doesn't seem to be the case as our internal monitoring is showing everything coming back up as I write this.
This e-mail (including all attachments) may be confidential, has a professional character, may be attorney-client privileged and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited, may be unlawful and you should contact the sender by return e-mail and then delete all copies in your possession. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the individual or entity to whom or which it is addressed or from whom or which it is sent. This e-mail may form part of a legally binding agreement. E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, we have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own checks on any attachments to this message. We make no warranties in relation to any loss or damage caused by software viruses or other defects. For information regarding how we process your personal data, click here http://www.dap.com/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy/