[outages] Verizon Calling Issues

Patrick M. McCarren Patrick.McCarren at mmscconsultants.com
Tue Jul 24 20:19:40 EDT 2018

I can confirm issues sending and receiving issues to/from toll free and other numbers with Verizon cell numbers. We started receiving alerts from clients start at 8:00 PM EST. Also perhaps noteworthy, Verizon’s OneTalk offering seems to be unaffected (from what we’ve seen).

-Patrick

Patrick M. McCarren

MMSC Consultants LLC | Partner, CTO
Director of Core Operations & Infrastructure | Dell PartnerDirect Certified

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.