[outages] Comcast outage in the midwest?

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Fri Jun 29 14:15:45 EDT 2018

We are seeing a routing change. We are in NY and both NTT and HE were
sending the traffic to their NY routers. The traffic is now going:
HE is sending the traffic to ATL and peering with Comcast there. From there
Comcast is sending it to Chicago.
NTT is sending it on their own network to Chicago and handing it off to
Comcast there.