[outages] Comcast outage in the midwest?

Ryan Easton ryan.p.easton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:22:00 EDT 2018

 There is a Reddit /r/sysadmin contributor indicating that he is
participating in inter-ISP discussion and that there are indeed major fiber
issues across multiple providers:

https://old.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/8uukck/comcast_level_3_issues_east_cost_midwest/e1ibsuc/

That may be a better forum for further minor updates rather than ringing
the Outages list

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Sean Hayes via Outages <outages at outages.org