[outages] 8x8 Services Down?

Stephen Rosenberg SRosenberg at sterlingrisk.com
Fri May 18 15:53:52 EDT 2018

At our east coast office, 8x8 web applications are down. Outbound calls complete, but inbound calls don’t connect. The phone may ring for a split second, 30 seconds after the caller hung up.
Please note that insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via email or voicemail message.
NOTICE: This email, and any files transmitted with it, may not be encrypted and may contain privileged or other confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are the intended recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient or entity, or believe that you may have received this email in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this information. Please note that insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via email or voicemail message. Thank you.
Legal Fee Notice: As an independent insurance agent or insurance broker SterlingRisk may have access to more than one insurance company to place your coverage. Whether acting as an independent insurance agent or insurance broker we have certain obligations to you as the purchaser and certain obligations to the insurance company as determined by both statutory and case law. If acting as an independent insurance agent we may have authority to obligate the insurance company on your behalf and as a result we may be required to act within the scope of our contractual agreement with the company. As the purchaser you need to understand that we typically will receive compensation from the insurance company based on the agreement we have with each company. That compensation may vary from company to company and also may be impacted by the volume of business we place with the company, the profitability of that business and other factors. You may receive information about our compensation on the policy or policies you select and about any policies we have presented to you which you did not select by asking us for the information. It is our privilege to act on your behalf. Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions.