[outages] Telia outage/packet loss from EMEA

Neil Hanlon nhanlon at kayak.com
Fri Nov 2 09:37:01 EDT 2018

We're having some issues with Telia coming into Boston, MA through various
places.. mostly from EMEA to NA... Confirmed by Telia below...

To inform you that unfortunately your service is affected by a major outage
in our network.
We are experiencing some flaps on different routers in our network, we are
working on it with our provider at the moment
You will receive further information via Service Disturbance Information
messages sent to the email addresses you have registered for this.
Please note that if your service is a protected service, you should not
experience any issues as your service is running on a protected path.