[outages] COX TLS/SSL Connections

Jordan Morris jmorris at crosswindvoip.com
Thu Nov 8 14:37:42 EST 2018

Anyone else seeing issues connecting to sites/services over TLS/SSL we a have a few remote databases that we cannot connect to when TLS is enabled and we are connecting from COX. We turn TLS off on the client it connects no prob. Same PC connecting via Verizon hot spot with TLS on no problem. We are seeing seminar issues at multiple COX sites in AZ. Very odd the IP/Dst Port are not being filtered/dropped just when TLS is turned on. We have dropped a few of our locations to the secondary ISP to get around the problem for now.