[outages] Youtube Outage

Joshua Delaughter joshua.delaughter at amgihm.com
Tue Oct 16 21:49:35 EDT 2018

Weird, it’s working here in the deep south

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 16, 2018, at 8:47 PM, Josh Luthman via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

Tons of reports, appears down globally

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018, 9:44 PM Chris Cherry via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:
Same here in Indiana.

Chris Cherry
The Abstract & Title Guaranty Co., Inc.
71 West Marion Street
Danville IN, 46122
P: (317) 745-4300<tel:(317)%20745-4300>
F: (317) 745-3038<tel:(317)%20745-3038>
ccherry at abstract-title.com<mailto:ccherry at abstract-title.com>

Sent from my iPhone, Please excuse any abbreviations and auto correct errors.

On Oct 16, 2018, at 9:41 PM, Wright, Chris via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

I'm seeing reports worldwide that Youtube is having some serious problems right now. I'm unable to get it to load at all in TN.

-Chris

WARNING – FRAUDULENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS

Email hacking and fraud are on the rise to fraudulently misdirect funds. Please call your escrow officer immediately using contact information found from an independent source, such as the sales contract or internet, to verify any funding instructions received. We are not responsible for any wires sent by you to an incorrect bank account.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and any materials attached hereto are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained herein is privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, use or the taking of any action in reliance on this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for its return.