[outages] [EXTERNAL] Re: Activity

Chapman, Brad (NBCUniversal) Brad.Chapman at nbcuni.com
Mon Apr 1 23:13:09 EDT 2019

And today of all days is April Fools.  No news is good news.  :-)

—Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2019, at 8:05 PM, Lyall Kress via Outages <outages at outages.org<mailto:outages at outages.org>> wrote:

You Joke...but I had only my work email signed up...we started having troubles.  Thought to myself, lemme check the outage list on my work email account....

Lyall Kress
IT Director
Lewis Pest Control
www.lewiscrittergitter.com<http://www.lewiscrittergitter.com>

And if that happens, where do we post about it? :)

--
Jeremy Gault, KD4NED
Senior Engineer, Voiceopia