[outages] Verizon Wireless to XO Legacy SIP ORIG

Jim DeVito JimD at n2net.com
Wed Apr 3 09:20:26 EDT 2019

We've been having tons of reports of people with Verizon Wireless Cell phones not being able to call numbers on our XO SIP Orig service. Anyone else having the same problem? I have a ticket open with Verizon and it may be a problem between their two networks (HD Voice and NOT) or someone bunked up the acquisition of XO Assets?

I should note the message all the Verizon Wireless users get is that the number has been changed or is disconnected.

Thanks!!

Jim DeVito