[outages] Vitelity outage?

Josh Johnson josh at csusa.com
Fri Apr 5 14:15:16 EDT 2019

No issues on the DIDs I have through Vitelity.

---------------------------
Josh Johnson
Connectivity Systems

O: 520-885-5200 x 101
F: 520-296-2336
E: josh at csusa.com

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
legal privilege and also may be covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act. This message is not intended to be used by, and should not be
relied upon in any way, by any third party. If you are not an intended
recipient, please inform the sender of the transmission error and delete
this message immediately without reading, disseminating, distributing or
copying the contents. E-mail communications over the Internet cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, error-free, or virus-free. Connectivity Systems
does not accept liability for any breach of security, error as a result of
transmission over the Internet, or the communication or transmission of any
virus.