[outages] Vitelity outage?

Kidd Filby kiddfilby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:34:04 EDT 2019

I'm pretty sure this was all tied into the same Verizon wireless outage
that was happening at the same time to our customers in the Vail Colorado
area.  No (local) Verizon wireless customers could call into the area
between Vail and Montrose.  All good now.

Kidd

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:29 PM Aubrey Wells via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> Confirm we are also seeing inbound calls complete now. No word from
> Vitelity/Onvoy. Vitelity portal still says all services are operational and
> no response to our TT yet.
> Aubrey Wells
> Packethead Consulting, LLC
> Helping you get your bits together since 0x7DE
>

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 2:10 PM Josh Jacoby via Outages <
> outages at outages.org> wrote:
>
>> Inbound calling appears to be working now.
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM James Sharp via Outages <
>> outages at outages.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Can confirm.  Even calls to Vitality’s support line are getting issues.

>>> circuits are busy" message. Anybody else seeing this?

Kidd Filby
661.557.5640 (C)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiddfilby