[outages] Cox, San Diego?

Andy Jabbour andy at gate15.global
Tue Apr 23 15:50:32 EDT 2019

Thank you. I got the following back via a partner:

spoke with our HR VP in California.   She is not aware of anything in any Cox buildings.

We have an old call center building that I believe Cox still owns but leases out to a big health care company………………could that be the building they are referring to?  Scripps Medical, perhaps?

NOC does not report any kind of large scale outage.

Think the issue may have been a local something. Will share if I get anything useful back.

- andy