[outages] Verizon SIP Outage

Jonathan Romano jromano at coherecomm.com
Mon Apr 29 01:21:39 EDT 2019

Just submitted a ticket to Verizon and received a carrier outage notification in the Eastern region of the US.

Got a whole block of DIDs that went down from it.

Regards,
Jonathan Romano
VoIP Supervisor
Cohere Communications | 845 Third Avenue / 16th floor | New York, NY 10022 | P (212) 404-6923 |

CLICK HERE<http://www.coherecomm.com/> to visit our  new website!  www.coherecomm.com

<http://www.coherecomm.com/>Precisely Engineered. Thoroughly Supported. Unquestionably Guaranteed.

Cohere distinguishes itself with more than just technology and features. What brings our customers back again and again is our commitment to their satisfaction. From the precise engineering of our network, to the familiarity of our support staff, to the 60 day money back guarantee we provide for every new customer, Cohere is built to satisfy.