[outages] Google Login Outage

Aryn Nakaoka 808.356.2901 anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Mon Aug 19 14:52:48 EDT 2019

Have you tried logging in with IE?

Chrome fails for me after 2-step and sometimes gets the error 500... but on
I.E. it works.

AlohaTone Mobile: https://youtu.be/PdUyuf0hTYY

Aryn H. K. Nakaoka
anakaoka at trinet-hi.com
Direct: 808.356.2901

Try this: call 356-2970 from a cell phone - it's our new automated reply to
callers who get to the VM System (they don't have to leave a voicemail).

Test our VM transcription
1. Call 808-792-CARS (2277) and leave a voicemail
2. Check https://twitter.com/808792cars for the transcription

A Better Solution https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf
<https://www.trinet-hi.com/abettersolution.pdf>
Aloha Tone PBX  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YWPY9wCeU

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message and deleting this email and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.