[outages] Google Down?

Matt Hoppes mattlists at rivervalleyinternet.net
Tue Dec 10 15:54:59 EST 2019

Brett

So what is this list for then?   I see posts often about "Office 362 is
down from WallaWalla".  How is that different than "Is Office 362 down
for anyone else"?

In all cases, major internet sites WERE down.... to what extent or
geographic area remains to be seen.

Is there a geographic limit to the outage list?  For example, if Google
is only down to New York Comcast customers, is that an outage or an
outage-discussion post?