[outages] Block or Remove Dymaxion Technical Services

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Tue Jul 2 17:21:03 EDT 2019

>From their home page: "Dymaxion Research Limited is Atlantic Canada’s
leading independent information technology company, providing proven IT
Solutions for Business since 1973."

1973?  Uh...when did the SMTP RFCs come out?  It's quite possible they
simply haven't trained their 'leading independent information technology
company staff' on how this new-fangled email stuff works?

-A