[outages] Facebook and Instagram are down for some users

Andy W andy at fbsdata.com
Fri Mar 15 17:21:20 EDT 2019

No need to keep this thread going. The original email (from Robbie) was
sent two days ago, as can be seen in the headers. The mailing list appears
to have delayed the email by a couple of days. Judging from Jared's
response, I'm guessing the server that runs the list serv rebooted, and a
related service (that was supposed to run via rc.local) didn't start,
causing the email to be delayed.

--
Andy Walker
System Administrator