[outages] FiOS issue in NYC Area?

Benjamin Tansky btansky at naturalwireless.com
Tue May 14 12:45:13 EDT 2019

Dovid,
Are you talking to Craig at VZ?

Best Regards,

Benjamin

Create a nice day!

______________________________________

Benjamin Tansky

Director, Channel Partner Sales & Special Projects

Natural Wireless, LLC

Office Tel: +1-212-481-6733

Mobile Tel: +1-201-785-4979

ben at naturalwireless.com

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use
information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is strictly prohibited. Any Proposal contained in this e-mail
is provided by Natural Wireless solely for your review.  This proposal is
confidential and is the property of Natural Wireless and shall not be
copied or otherwise disseminated without the express written consent of
Natural Wireless. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately by telephone (212-481-6733) or by return
E-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments, from your
computer.