[outages] Google Mail rejecting IPv6 originated mails

Will disposable at therag.org
Thu May 23 19:29:17 EDT 2019

I don't have any problems delivering IPv6 originated e-mail to Google.

I just made my IPv6 match my IPv4, which means I have IPv4 & IPv6 TXT / SPF / PTR / DMARC records where appropriate, and I sign with DKIM.

Works like a champ, roughly half the mail I exchange with Google is over IPv6, the other half over IPv4 (in and out). I've never had to do the PCRE / Transport modification listed earlier in the thread.

--Will