[outages] Centurylink / Level3 AS3356

Mike Lewinski mlewinski at massivenetworks.com
Mon Oct 7 17:28:49 EDT 2019

We lost a wave circuit in the Denver metro area at 1:58:25 PM MDT (-0600 GMT) that is still down hard. We have confirmation it is a broader issue than just this circuit.

Mike Lewinski | Technical Director

mlewinski at massivenetworks.com<mailto:mlewinski at massivenetworks.com>

[O] 303-800-1300 ext 860

[C] 575-770-6963

Massive Networks the Colocation<https://www.massivenetworks.com/services/data-center-direct-connect/>, Managed Services<https://www.massivenetworks.com/services/managed-services/>, Premium Internet<https://www.massivenetworks.com/services/premium-blended-internet-connect/>, & Cloud Solution<https://www.massivenetworks.com/services/cloud-exchange-connect/> Experts