[outages] sales critter Ben Reynolds

Dan Brannon DBrannon at cityofripon.org
Tue Oct 22 14:52:04 EDT 2019

I mean I’m all for chasing off salespeople and all, and I love this list.  But sometimes….

“I’m annoyed I received one SPAM message.  Let’s spend the next 3 days sending 25 messages about the SPAM to the whole list so we can make sure it never happens again.”

It kinda seems like a cure that is worse than the disease…