[outages] VPN issues over Spectrum L3 boundaries

Marty Adkins marty at martyadkins.com
Thu Oct 24 22:23:52 EDT 2019

After getting the right TW/Spectrum folks involved, this was solved by a
routing change.  Traffic from OH and PA sites now traverse an L3 peering
point at Newark, and the NC site now goes via Atlanta.  The problematic
one-way path peered in D.C. and a TW team is still working to resolve
whether that's their issue or within L3.  Supposedly the routing changes
that were made on Oct 22 would affect other customers as well.

-Marty