[outages] Wide-area multi-carrier NE US cell outage

Matt Zaglin zagman76 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 08:11:16 EDT 2019

I don't think that's related to the cell-carrier issue yesterday, but
rather more likely related to the Verizon & Optimum outage, and their
land-line service. Here is the tweet that Northwell Health had sent out
(and is mentioned in the article):
https://twitter.com/NWHospital/status/1170169600144793600?s=20

Also, the blurb right under the title of the article says: "The hospitals,
all in the New York City region, said there was no danger to patients and
advised relatives to use cellphones instead."