[outages] Primelink

Brian Ellwood bellwood at inoc.net
Mon Sep 23 13:02:31 EDT 2019

Details are available on their website:

http://www.primelink1.com/support/outages-and-alerts/

"Monday, September 23rd at 10:35 am-Some customers on the PrimeLink network are currently experiencing a disruption of voice and data services.  For some customers, it is preventing them from calling into our Network Operations Center.  We are aware of the issue and have mobilized all personnel to rectify the issue.  We will keep you apprised as updates become available.

Monday, September 23rd at 12:30 pm- The PrimeLink Network Operations Center is continuing to diligently work on the disruption of voice and data services currently being experience by many of our customers.  Services are in the process of being restored and customers may notice services going up and down.  We are continuing to work on complete network stability."