[outages] Frontier Tampa FL high latency and loss

Cary Wiedemann carywiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:33:53 EDT 2020

Just chiming in to say I see it too, but it's not the last-mile, only
certain paths are affected:
[image: image.png]

My client here is in another netblock 47.196.128.0/18 but still affected.
Some paths with no loss (like to Cox Cable) do have crazy high 400+ms
latency, whereas the path to AT&T is entirely unaffected.

Thanks for the ticket work, hopefully it solves this for all of us.

- Cary