[outages] Zoom authentication outage

Brian Pitt brian at valuepetsupplies.com
Mon Aug 24 12:46:57 EDT 2020

Welcome to day 1 of cyber school for thousands and thousands of students.
Zoom, Canvas, they are all suffering right now.  We can only hope the
infrastructure is able to recover and/or be improved before this gets
really bad.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM William Peebles via Outages <
outages at outages.org> wrote:

> Zoom is reporting authentication issues preventing users from logging in.
> Receiving reports from multiple users having trouble joining meetings.
>
> Doesn't seem to affect folks who are already logged in
>
> https://status.zoom.us/

*Brian Pitt*
ValuePetSupplies.com <http://www.valuepetsupplies.com>
*Webmaster*