[outages] 3556 problems

Dylan Ebner dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
Sun Aug 30 10:41:22 EDT 2020

For those who aren't on the master CL ticket, here is the latest from CL. Ticket number: 19545403

08/30/2020 13:19:02 GMT - The IP NOC has isolated multiple Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) issues causing service impacts across multiple markets. Cooperative escalated investigation efforts with CenturyLink leadership are underway to isolate and troubleshoot the issue and expedite service restoral.