[outages] Explosion in Nashville

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Dec 25 15:32:50 EST 2020

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kurt Duncan via Outages" <outages at outages.org>

> Anyone else seeing phone or internet issues due to the AT&T building being
> damaged by the explosion in Nashville ?

Let's please continue to confine replies here to specific information about
network impacts, and keep the speculation threads to -discuss; thanks to
whomever already started that thread.  I would name them, but the caffeine
hasn't kicked in yet.

If you're in that building in Nash, we'll be particularly interested in
anything you're allowed to tell us in between bailing.

Cheers,
-- jr '<admin/>' a