[outages] Explosion in Nashville

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Fri Dec 25 15:57:57 EST 2020

Once upon a time, Kurt Duncan via Outages <outages at outages.org> said:
> Anyone else seeing phone or internet issues due to the AT&T building being
> damaged by the explosion in Nashville ?

The AT&T issues are also reaching into Alabama.  Several North Alabama
911 centers are reporting issues - Muscle Shoals, Madison County, and
Marshall County are all saying they are having capacity issues with the
911 system, asking people to call alternate local numbers.

I suspect this may be some general AT&T capacity issues in the region,
as these areas are not connected directly to Nashville (Muscle Shoals
and Madison County are in the Huntsville, AL LATA, and Marshall County
is in the Birmingham, AL LATA).

https://whnt.com/news/major-att-cellular-outage-reported-in-southeast/
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>