[outages] Spectrum outage in the northeast

Cary Wiedemann carywiedemann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:15:36 EST 2020

There's a few local media reports popping up:
https://www.pressherald.com/2020/02/07/cable-service-out-in-much-of-maine-possibly-part-of-larger-outage/
https://www.wmtw.com/article/spectrum-outage-affects-maine-and-new-hampshire-customers/30815470#

Sounds like two separate fiber cuts.  I wonder how long the first link has
been down.

- Cary