[outages] Vitelity / Voyant Colorado Outage

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun Feb 9 22:07:05 EST 2020

START: 02-09-2020 20:31:39 UTC (~3:31pm EST)
END:   02-09-2020 23:40:47 UTC (~6:41pm EST)

Thanks Mel -- we're waiting on an RFO from Vitelity/Voyant.

Services recovered approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes after we initially
detected the network issues. Round Trip Times dropped from 50% packet loss
and 375ms RTT back down to 68ms RTT with 0% packet loss.

I'll be curious if the CenturyLink issue is related, though our route is
via Zayo or Above.net, and I don't know how they might be related.

Cheers, fellow Beckman :-)