[outages] Canada / Allstream (Zayo) TF Voice Outage

Mark Frey markfrey at extendcomm.com
Tue Feb 11 15:20:11 EST 2020

Now seeing recovery on the TFs since about 20:00 UTC:

*2020-02-11 20:13:32 UTC*
Customer Note added from outage O0051902
Dear Customers, We have found a degraded signaling link that was causing
the trouble. The link was taken out service to restore the toll free
service. Please test and advise Allstream if you are still having
trouble at 18662820111.

Mark