[outages] Broad Frontier DNS outage

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jul 6 15:26:19 EDT 2020

I haven't seen that they were blaming it on a third partying, and I wouldn't expect them to be farming out primary customer resolver service to a third party in a case, but the spike in this appears to have been around noon, and reports have been trailing off since then. This one's probably clear by now, or at least practically so.