[outages] internet flap on the east cost

Sadiq Saif lists at sadiqsaif.com
Thu Mar 5 17:22:37 EST 2020

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, at 16:54, Izzy Goldstein - TeleGo via Outages wrote:
> anyone else experienced a brief outage just now across multiple data centers ?
>

> --
> Izzy Goldstein

Yeah, I just noticed a flap too. My connectivity to my HE BGP tunnel endpoint in NYC was interrupted and my Smokeping monitoring instance was unable to reach my home connection on Bell Canada but I didn't see any other actual interruptions to my v4 connectivity to other destinations.

--
  Sadiq Saif
  https://sadiqsaif.com/