[outages] Google services/Youtube degradation

Matt Zaglin mzaglin at thomasnet.com
Thu Mar 26 12:27:52 EDT 2020

Google has acknowledged the problem, and is actively investigating:
https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Thank you,
Matthew Zaglin

--
*Matthew Zaglin*
IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager | Thomas

<https://www.thomasnet.com> <https://www.thomasnet.com>[image: Thomas For
Industry] <https://www.thomasnet.com>