[outages] [18B-2709942B-0003] Telia issues in LAX

iPhrankie iphrankie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 23:26:05 EDT 2020

More information below on the outage that occurred.

Verizon is doing emergency maintenance (10/14/2020 at 00:01 PDT) to
possibly fix the issue described below. Although the issue is pinned to
Telia, the traceroute at the time resolved to a Verizon/Telia hop.

Will post a separate thread on the scheduled emergency maintenance
notice received from Verizon.

The updates I am getting from Telia are essentially summarized as below: