[outages] Fiber cut in NoVA

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Wed Oct 21 02:32:45 EDT 2020

12am Eastern:
Crews are having to dig 10 feet in both directions along fiber path due to
more
damage being identified. No ETR available.

1am Eastern:
Crews have repaired half the duct, and have 1 of 2 cables placed to the
first
splice point. Splicers are preparing cable while construction crews
continue to
repair the other half of the duct. No ETR available.

2am Eastern:
Crews have the second section of duct while continuing to prepare for
splicing. No ETR available.