[outages] Slack down?

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Tue Sep 29 09:14:06 EDT 2020

Thanks. I did look at the status page, but the issue seems more severe than
the status page leads on. Some users are not able to log in at all.

<http://www.startelecom.ca>

*Ivan Kovacevic*

*Co-Founder and VP Client Services*

*STAR TELECOM*

--

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the