[outages] AWS east is reporting an outage, seems to be affecting IAM globally

Chris Dickens chris at object-zone.net
Tue Dec 7 15:40:49 EST 2021

Oh, what a coincidence!  Earlier I tried asking Alexa to manipulate several
smart home devices and she mismatched the devices completely.  My voice was
clear and uninterrupted.  I thought maybe my speaker was the issue and moved
on with my day -- as noted by Ben, I could manipulate the devices by app no
problem.  After hearing this, it seems something odd may be awry.

--Chris