[outages] Level3 or NTT US New Jersey outage

Pete Rohrman prohrman at stage2networks.com
Wed Feb 24 09:23:17 EST 2021

I live in Northern Bergen County, NJ in an area that has pretty solid
street power (no outages in 10 years, and about 4 power blinks in that
time).  Yesterday, a little after 6pm (Eastern Time), I had a 2 second
power blink.   My guess is the internet issues you were seeing were
related to power blink.

Pete

Pete Rohrman
Stage2 Support