[outages] Akamai - anyone else having issues?

Jonathan Bucud jbucud at rgrdlaw.com
Thu Jul 22 12:35:16 EDT 2021

Confirmed at their status page.

https://edgedns.status.akamai.com/

Edge DNS Service IncidentSubscribe
Investigating - We are aware of an emerging issue with the Edge DNS service.

We are actively investigating the issue. If you have questions or are experiencing impact due to this issue, please contact Akamai Technical Support. In the interest of time, we are providing you the most current information available, which is subject to changes, corrections, and updates.
Jul 22, 16:09 UTC