[outages] Digital Ocean issues

Sadiq Saif lists at sadiqsaif.com
Wed Jul 28 12:53:34 EDT 2021

On Wed, 28 Jul 2021, at 12:15, Dovid Bender via Outages wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just got a flood of alerts for Digital Ocean's NYC3. Their main
> portal is not loading either. For a moment it seems their routes were
> completely withdrawn. Anyone else seeing such issues?

They have a status/incident report about the issues in NYC3 on their status page here:
https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw

latest update:
"Our Engineering team has implemented a fix for the issues that caused an impact on multiple products. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely as the functionality of the services recovers. We apologize for the inconvenience and will share another update once the matter is fully resolved.
Posted 2 minutes ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:50 UTC"

--
  Sadiq Saif
  https://sadiqsaif.com