[outages] Digital Ocean issues

Chris Johnson chrisjohnson at discover.com
Wed Jul 28 13:56:17 EDT 2021

https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw

Multiple Products Down
Incident Report for DigitalOcean<https://status.digitalocean.com/>
SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES<https://status.digitalocean.com/incidents/xhbw5cfnnhlw#subscribe-modal-xhbw5cfnnhlw>
This incident affects: Regions (Global, NYC3) and Services (API, Cloud Control Panel, Community, Droplets, Kubernetes).
Monitoring
Our Engineering team has implemented a fix for the issues that caused an impact on multiple products. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely as the functionality of the services recovers. We apologize for the inconvenience and will share another update once the matter is fully resolved.
Posted 1 hour ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:50 UTC
Update
We are continuing to investigate this issue and we will share an update once we have more information. Thank you for your patience.
Posted 1 hour ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:32 UTC
Investigating
Our Engineering team is currently investigating an issue impacting multiple products. During this time, users may experience errors when interacting with Cloud Control Panel, API, and our Community platform. Users may see issues when accessing the Container Registry systems as well. There may be authentication issues for users with Managed Kubernetes clusters. Users may see connectivity issues with their Droplets in the NYC3 region as well. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share more information as soon as it's available.
Posted 2 hours ago. Jul 28, 2021 - 16:21 UTC