[outages] Some kind of big issue on east coast?

Douglas Haber dhaber at gardenstatecomputing.com
Tue Jun 15 13:31:28 EDT 2021

AS6128 leverages AS6939 for transit I believe so that could explain that, and the ATT makes sense too if there were issues.

Where did you see that?

--

Douglas Haber
Managing Member

On Tue, 2021-06-15 at 13:20 -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:

Looks like there was a lot of BGP instability around the 7018 and 6939 networks for that hour.

- jared

On Jun 15, 2021, at 11:38 AM, Charles Sprickman via Outages <

<mailto:outages at outages.org>

outages at outages.org

> wrote:

Traceroutes, pings, anything would be really helpful when reporting something like this.

It at least shows the hundreds of people that get a slight eye twitch when this list wakes up that some basic troubleshooting has happened.

Charles

(in NJ, on fios, and no issues, fwiw)

On Jun 15, 2021, at 10:38 AM, Douglas Haber via Outages <

<mailto:outages at outages.org>

outages at outages.org

> wrote:

I have clients on multiple different ISP's all reporting connectivity issues and packet loss starting in the last half hour.

Optimum/Altice and Verizon in NJ  and AT&T in NC

 --

Douglas Haber

Managing Member

Garden State Computing, LLC