[outages] Azure AD issues

George Ly gly at thellf.org
Mon Mar 15 16:49:28 EDT 2021

Microsoft Just posted on Twitter. No ETA for the fix.

Microsoft 365 Status on Twitter: "The process to roll back the change is taking longer than expected. We'll provide an ETA as soon as one becomes available. Additional information can be found at https://t.co/AEUj8uAGXl or under MO244568 if available." / Twitter<https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1371562998561579009>