[outages] Google DNS

Charles D'Aoust charles.daoust at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:03:02 EDT 2021

I feel like I need to say something and I may be out of place, but please
don't use this list as part of your initial troubleshooting.

If nobody has reported it already with something as widely used as Google
DNS, double check your assumptions, take the extra 5 minutes before
alarming thousands of people that something may be wrong with a service the
entire internet uses.

My 2 cents, I have no authority here but I usually take emails from this
list seriously and I'd like to keep it that way.