[outages] The Internet is down.

DaZZa dazzagibbs at gmail.com
Tue May 18 23:41:55 EDT 2021

Someone didn't feed the hamsters, and they went on strike. :-)

I didn't notice anything bad in .AU, and no loss of traffic into or
out of my little island of the internet.

Spikes appear to be dropping back now, so whatever it was, it was brief.

DaZZa

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 13:35, Jay R. Ashworth via Outages
<outages at outages.org> wrote:

> Ok, clearly that's not what's actually happening, but nearly every graph on
> the home page of downdetector.com started spiking on the same curve around
> 2200EDT, and they've not started coming down yet; 250k+ reports for YouTube.
>
> Someone break a core IX somewhere?
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
> --
> Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra at baylink.com
> Designer                     The Things I Think                       RFC 2100
> Ashworth & Associates       http://www.bcp38.info          2000 Land Rover DII
> St Petersburg FL USA      BCP38: Ask For It By Name!           +1 727 647 1274

veg·e·tar·i·an:
Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride