[outages] The Internet is down.

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed May 19 00:37:04 EDT 2021

----- Original Message -----

Not impossible, and part of the reason I posted it.  Multiple focal centers
generally denote an attack -- though the topology of the Internet can make it
difficult to discern whether there were in fact multiple focal centers -- no
doubt Renesys, and some of our regulars here, will have more data.

Which we'll put on -discussion.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra