[outages] Experiencing VzW LTE outage across the US

Bob Harman - Huntersville BHarman at ATD-US.com
Wed Nov 10 09:02:47 EST 2021

We're experiencing lack of Internet connectivity on devices using Verizon Wireless LTE service across various parts of the US.  This appears to have started around 2AM and is ongoing.

We have a similar hardware setup for tertiary Internet access using Telus in Canada, which is not affected, so we're pretty sure this is either a Verizon Wireless, or an upstream dependency issue.

--
Bob Harman